Surely wearing a Nat 20 means that everything has to go your way, right??
Instructions for using your iron on patch:
- Set iron to medium-high heat.
- Lay your garment on hard surface.
- Peel the backing from your patch.
- Place patch face up wherever you'd like.
- Cover patch with a piece of fabric.
- Apply firm pressure straight down with iron for about 45 seconds.
- Turn the garment inside out and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Gently check to see if the patch has adhered - if not, repeat steps 5-7.